kf configure-space - Set configuration for a Space.
kf configure-space [subcommand] [flags]
The configure-space sub-command allows operators to configure individual fields on a Space.
In Kf, most configuration can be overridden at the Space level.
NOTE: The Space is reconciled every time changes are made using this command. If you want to configure Spaces in automation it's better to use kubectl.
- help for configure-space
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Username to impersonate for the operation.
- Group to impersonate for the operation. Include this flag multiple times to specify multiple groups.
- Path to the Kf config file to use for CLI requests.
- Path to the kubeconfig file to use for CLI requests.
- Log HTTP requests to standard error.
- Space to run the command against. This flag overrides the currently targeted Space.