kf bind-route-service - Bind a route service instance to an HTTP route.
kf bind-route-service DOMAIN [--hostname HOSTNAME] [--path PATH] SERVICE_INSTANCE [-c PARAMETERS_AS_JSON] [flags]
Binding a service to an HTTP route causes traffic to be processed by that service before the requests are forwarded to the route.
kf bind-route-service company.com --hostname myapp --path mypath myauthservice
- Do not wait for the action to complete on the server before returning.
- help for bind-route-service
- Hostname for the Route.
- URL path for the Route.
These flags are inherited from parent commands.
- Username to impersonate for the operation.
- Group to impersonate for the operation. Include this flag multiple times to specify multiple groups.
- Path to the Kf config file to use for CLI requests.
- Path to the kubeconfig file to use for CLI requests.
- Log HTTP requests to standard error.
- Space to run the command against. This flag overrides the currently targeted Space.