If you find any way in which the service isn't working as well as it could be, let us know, but first, check this list to make sure we're not already working on it.
- Limitations in Cloud Console:
- Cloud Audit Logs for Cloud KMS in the Activity stream read like generic logs, and are not easily read by a human.
- Currently, you can only display and manage up to 1,000 CryptoKeys in the Cloud Console. If you would like to manage more CryptoKeys, use the Command Line Interface.
- Client libraries are Google APIs client libraries
instead of the newer Google Cloud client
libraries. This is for better compatibility with
the use of Cloud KMS from within Google App Engine.
- Batch operations in the libraries are not possible.
- Usage reports and billing data are not reporting labels on resources.