- What applications can be secured with Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy (Cloud IAP)?
Cloud IAP can be used with:
- App Engine standard environment and App Engine flexible environment Beta applications.
- Google Compute Engine instances with HTTP(S) load balancing backend services.
- Google Container Engine containers
Currently, Cloud IAP cannot be used with Cloud CDN.
- How do I access my app from more URLs?
If you want to access your app from more URLs later, follow the process below:
Go to the Cloud IAP admin
Go to the Cloud IAP admin page
- Click More next to the resource to which you want to add a URL, then click Edit OAuth client.
In the Credentials window that appears, under Authorized redirect
URIs, add the URLs in the format of
- When you're finished adding URLs, click Save. You'll now be able to access your app from those URLs with Cloud IAP turned on.
- Go to the Cloud IAP admin page.
Frequently asked questions
Monitor your resources on the go
Get the Google Cloud Console app to help you manage your projects.