- What applications can be secured with Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy (Cloud IAP)?
Cloud IAP can be used with:
- App Engine standard environment and App Engine flexible environment applications.
- Compute Engine instances with HTTP(S) load balancing backend services.
- Google Kubernetes Engine containers
Currently, Cloud IAP cannot be used with Cloud CDN.
- Why is there a
#at the end of my URL after signing in to my application?
- In some browsers and under certain conditions, a
#may be appended to the URL after authentication. This is normal and won't cause issues when logging in.
- Why was the
#...fragment identifier at the end of my URL removed?
- As a security measure, this part of a URL is removed during the login process. After logging in, revisiting your URL will work as expected.
- Why are my requests failing and returning a 405 error?
methods don't attach cookies to requests.
The way you include cookies varies between request methods. For example, requests sent with an
XMLHttpRequestobject need the
withCredentialsproperty set to
true, while requests sent with the Fetch API need the
credentialsoption set to
same-origin. If the errors occur only after a certain amount of time has passed (for example, after 1 hour), see Managing Cloud IAP sessions for information about sessions.
The following table lists common error codes that return when configuring Cloud IAP.
|Error Code 7||Your OAuth client ID or secret values are empty.||Verify that your client ID and secret are correctly configured for your app by viewing the Credentials page. If your client ID and secret appear to be configured correctly, use the
|Error Code 11||Your OAuth client ID is incorrectly configured.||Verify that your client ID and secret are correctly configured for your app by viewing the Credentials page. If your client ID and secret appear to be configured correctly, use the
|Error Code 13||Your OpenID Connect (OIDC) token is invalid.||Ensure that the client ID configured for Cloud IAP isn't deleted by viewing the Credentials page.|
If you're unable to resolve your issue, please contact customer support with
the description of your error and the response you get from a
GET call to the
API. You can remove your client secret from the response.