- What applications can be secured with Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy (Cloud IAP)?
Cloud IAP can be used with:
- App Engine standard environment and App Engine flexible environment Beta applications.
- Compute Engine instances with HTTP(S) load balancing backend services.
- Google Kubernetes Engine containers
Currently, Cloud IAP cannot be used with Cloud CDN.
- How do I access my app from more URLs?
To access your app from more domains later, follow the process below:
Go to the Identity-Aware Proxy page.
Go to the Identity-Aware Proxy page
- Click More next to the resource to which you want to add a domain, then click Edit OAuth client.
In the Credentials window that appears, under Authorized redirect
URIs, add the domains in the format of
- When you're finished adding domains, click Save. You'll now be able to access your app from those domains with Cloud IAP turned on.
- Go to the Identity-Aware Proxy page.
- Why is there a
#at the end of my URL after signing in to my application?
- In some browsers and under certain conditions, a
#may be appended to the URL after authentication. This is normal and won't cause issues.