This page contains the release notes for Terraform on Google Cloud documentation updates.
For Google Provider updates, see the terraform-provider-google/CHANGELOG.md.
gcloud terraform releases, see the Google Cloud SDK release notes.
You can see the latest product updates for all of Google Cloud on the Google Cloud page, browse and filter all release notes in the Google Cloud console, or programmatically access release notes in BigQuery.
To get the latest product updates delivered to you, add the URL of this page to your
reader, or add the feed URL directly:
February 23, 2023
Published a new page that lists all of the Terraform resource samples. The new page allows for filtering by keyword and category.
December 19, 2022
Published an update to the Terraform blueprints page. The new page allows for filtering by keyword and category.
September 02, 2022
Multiple Terraform samples added to the Cloud Run documentation. For example, see the Terraform tabs on the following pages:
- Configure Cloud Run Service to send requests using a static IP address
- Write, deploy, and call a Cloud Run service from a Pub/Sub push subscription
- Authentication between Services
- Manage traffic to your Cloud Run Services with gradual rollouts (canary test) and rollbacks
- Configure Cloud Run Service timeouts
August 01, 2022
Multiple Terraform samples added to the Cloud SQL documentation. For example, see the Terraform tabs on the following pages:
May 04, 2022
Documented Best practices for using Terraform across multiple team members and work streams.
March 17, 2022
Added support for Policy validation to enforce policies as part of a CI/CD pipeline. This feature is available in Preview.
March 01, 2022
Google Cloud resource export and import:
- Export your Google Cloud resources into Terraform format
- Import your Google Cloud resources into Terraform state
These features are available in Preview.
December 07, 2021
Added page: Terraform blueprints available for Google Cloud.