Future represents the result of an
When created, it probably doesn't have any result data.
When the operation finishes, the
Future gets the result.
An application can call a
get_result() method; if the result has arrived, the
method returns it; otherwise, it waits for the result to arrive and
then returns it.
- Instance Methods
- Class Methods
- Check to see if the operation succeeded. Waits if necessary.
Raises an exception if there was a problem; returns
Noneif there was no problem.
Trueif the result (or exception) has arrived; otherwise, returns
False. This function does not wait.
- Waits if necessary; then returns the exception (or
Noneif there was no exception). Returns the exception, doesn't raise it.
- Waits if necessary; then returns the result or raises the exception.
- Waits if necessary; then returns the exception's traceback
Noneif there was no traceback object). Python's
tracebackmodule has functions to print and work with traceback objects.
- Waits until a result or exception arrives.
- Wait until all
Futuresin the passed list are done.
- List of
- Wait until at least one of a list of
- List of
Futurethat is done. (Returns
futureslist is empty.)