This page provides an overview of the Cloud Support API.
When to use Cloud Support API
You can use the Cloud Support API to integrate Cloud Customer Care with your organization's customer relationship management (CRM) system. The Cloud Support API enables users to complete various support tasks directly in your CRM, including:
- Create and manage support cases.
- List, create, and download attachments for cases.
- List and create comments in cases.
How Cloud Support API works
The Cloud Support API's endpoints connect your organization's data to support cases created by your users:
By integrating systems, users in your organization can manage cases directly, without having to access the Google Cloud Console.
To help you integrate your data and start using the API, Premium Support offers the following resources:
- Work directly with your Technical Account Manager (TAM) to create a structured integration plan based on your business strategy and priorities.
- Reference use cases to learn best practices for integrating with the API and managing support cases.
- Use a Client SDK, provided by Google, to make efficient API calls.
If you have Premium Support, contact your Technical Account Manager to get started with the Cloud Support API.
If you have Enhanced Support, complete the Cloud Support API for Enhanced Support Customers Form to request access.
After you've been granted access, view the Cloud Support API user guide for information about using the API.