This page provides an overview of the Cloud Support API.
The Cloud Support API is only available to Premium Support customers. If you don't have Premium Support, learn how to manage cases in the Google Cloud Console.
When to use Cloud Support API
You can use the Cloud Support API to integrate Cloud Support with your organization's CRM. The Cloud Support API enables users to complete various Support tasks directly in your CRM, including:
- Create and manage support cases.
- List, create, and download attachments for cases.
- List and create comments in cases.
How Cloud Support API works
The Cloud Support API's endpoints connect your organization's data to support cases created by your users:
By integrating systems, users in your organization can manage cases directly, without having to access the Google Cloud Console.
To help you integrate your data and start using the API, Premium Support offers the following resources:
- Work directly with your Technical Account Manager (TAM) to create a structured integration plan based on your business strategy and priorities.
- Reference use cases to learn best practices for integrating with the API and managing support cases.
- Use a Client SDK, provided by Google, to make efficient API calls.
To start using Cloud Support API with your Premium Support offering, contact your Technical Account Manager.
If you don't have Premium Support, contact the Google Cloud sales team to learn more.