Get a Google support package
Google Cloud Platform offers different support packages to meet different needs, such as 24/7 coverage, phone support, and access to a technical support manager. For more information, see GCP Support.
Get support from the community
If you have questions about how to use or manage Cloud SQL, try the following:
- Review the Known Issues page.
- Review the Diagnosing Issues page.
- Have a look at the FAQ.
- Search existing issues in the community forums Stack Overflow and google-cloud-sql-discuss.
If you are still stuck, take one of the following steps:
- Ask a question on
Use the tag
google-cloud-sqlfor questions about Cloud SQL. This tag not only receives responses from the Stack Overflow community, but also from Google engineers, who monitor the tag and offer unofficial support.
- Join the google-cloud-sql-discuss Google group to discuss Cloud SQL issues.
When posting your question, provide:
- A description of your problem, including any error messages.
- The operation you attempted, for example, an admin operation or query.
- The time and date (including timezone) you encountered the problem.
- The tool or library that you use to interact with Cloud SQL.
- A code sample, if applicable and possible.
You can also join the google-cloud-sql-announce Google group to receive announcements about Cloud SQL. Subscribe via email with firstname.lastname@example.org.
File bugs or feature requests
From the Cloud SQL documentation click "Send feedback" near the top right of the page. This will open a feedback form. Your comments will be reviewed by the Cloud SQL team.