According to the WInnForum requirements, certain Citizens Broadband Radio Service Devices (CBSDs) require that a Certified Professional Installer (CPI) validate the installation parameters before they are sent to Spectrum Access System (SAS).
In the Google SAS Portal API, validate that a given user has a valid CPI
certification before they call the
You can validate a user's CPI certification by using the following
- Make sure that the user is signed in with their Google Account, and the traffic uses HTTPS.
role_cpiuser calls the
GenerateSecret()method, which returns a secret in the form of a token.
- The user then signs the secret with their private key and uses the
ValidateInstaller()method to send the encoded version back as a JSON Web Token (JWT), along with their CPI ID and the original secret. For more details about token creation, see JSON Web Token format.
The CPI role permissions become effective only after a user with the
role successfully completes the CPI validation flow.
- To get an overview of the SAS Portal API, see Google SAS Portal API overview.
- For information about each API, see Customers API and Device Manager API.
- For examples of how to use the API, see API code samples.
- For reference documentation, see APIs and reference.