The Google Spectrum Access System (SAS) Portal API provides administrative actions to help manage Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) resources, such as devices and user IDs that are controlled by Google SAS.
The SAS Portal API lets you do the following:
- Assist with the multistep registration of Citizens Broadband Radio Service Devices (CBSDs) that need installation by a Certified Professional Installer (CPI).
- Manage CBSDs at scale.
All usage of the API is subject to authorization rules based on user roles.
The CBSDs communicate with SAS through the SAS-CBSD API. The SAS Portal API allows SAS customers to manage resources and users at a higher level.
- For information about roles and permissions, see Roles and permissions.
- For information about each API, see Customers API and Device Manager API.
- For examples of how to use the API, see API code samples.
- For reference documentation, see APIs and reference.