- Can I limit who views which projects?
- At this time, permissions for Cloud SCC are at the organization level. Folder and project level permissions will be added in a future release. For more information, see Access control.
- How can I export data?
- You can use the API or the Google Cloud Platform Console to export data from Cloud SCC. For more information about using the GCP Console, see Exporting Cloud SCC data.
- When will Cloud SCC support more assets like BigQuery?
- In a future release, Cloud SCC will support discovery and inventory of BigQuery assets like datasets and tables. Additional products and resources are being prioritized by customer feedback and demand.
- Does Cloud SCC support alerting and setting alert policies?
At this time, we are providing an App Engine application that enables you to define custom queries for notifier. You can publish your queries to a user-defined Cloud Pub/Sub topic and integrate the feed with email and SMS.
In a future release, Cloud SCC will support a native organization-centric custom query and notification Cloud Pub/Sub topics that you can integrate with your existing alerting systems.
- What Cloud SCC activity is logged?
- All Cloud IAM access and resource creation or deletion is logged through Cloud Audit Logging. In a future release, logging of admin activity and data audit logging will be available.
- When will new features be released, and when can we expect bug fixes?
- Cloud SCC is in GA, so we will release regular bug fixes and functionality as available.