Viewing metrics via the API
You can access these metrics via the API Explorer.
Viewing metrics via Stackdriver dashboards
To create a custom dashboard in Stackdriver, do the following:
- Go to the Create Dashboard in the Google Cloud Platform Console.
Go to the Create Dashboard page
Untitled Dashboardwith an appropriate name.
- Click Add chart.
- In the Find resource type and metric field, add
Cloud Routeras a resource and then a Cloud Router metric.
- Change the chart Title or use the suggested title.
- Use the Filter controls to restrict the view to only certain routers or sessions.
- To add another metric, click Add metric.
- Click Save to add the chart to your dashboard.
Some metrics are for the Cloud Router and some metrics are for a BGP
session on a given Cloud Router. Cloud Router metrics are
router-name while BGP sessions metrics are shown as