This document contains the current resource capacity limits and per-second API request quotas for Memorystore for Redis.
Memorystore for Redis enforces the following usage limits:
|Databases per instance||16|
|Connected clients per instance||65,000|
Regional capacity quota
The default per-project quota for Memorystore for Redis allows you to provision 1 TB of Redis capacity in each region where the service is available.
|Data provisioned per region||1 TB|
For example, if you provision three instances in your project with 300 GB
us-central1, you will have consumed 900 GB out of the 1
TB quota for
us-central1. With the default quota, you can provision an
additional 100 GB in
us-central1. To request a higher quota for a region,
see Regional capacity quota increases.
Regional capacity quota increases
To request a higher regional capacity for your project, follow these steps:
- Go to the Quotas page in the Cloud Console.
- From the Services drop down, select Memorystore for Redis API.
- From the list of quotas, click the checkbox next to the quota labeled Total Redis capacity (GB) for the desired region.
- Click the Edit Quotas button.
- In the edit pane, enter your contact information, then click Next.
- Enter your desired quota, then click Done.
- Click Submit request.
Per-second API requests quota
The per-second quota for Memorystore for Redis API requests/operations is as follows, and is subject to change:
|API Requests Quota||Value|
|API Requests per 100s||5,000|
Memorystore for Redis API operations include:
Get operations (
gcloud redis instances describe)
List operations (
gcloud redis instances list)
This quota is for redis.googleapis.com requests/operations, not OSS Redis protocol/commands. These limits apply to each Google Cloud Console project and are shared across all applications and IP addresses using that project.