This document contains the current content limits and request quotas for Cloud Memorystore for Redis.
Cloud Memorystore for Redis enforces the following usage limits:
|Databases per instance||16|
|Connected clients per instance||65,000|
Instance capacity quotas
The default per-project quota for Cloud Memorystore for Redis allows you to provision 1 TB of Redis capacity in each region where the service is available.
|Data provisioned per region||1 TB|
For example, if you provision three instances in your project with 300 GB each in us-central1, you will have consumed 900 GB out of the 1 TB quota for us-central1. With the default quota, you will be able to provision an additional 100 GB in us-central1.
The current API usage quotas for the Cloud Memorystore for Redis API are as follows and are subject to change:
|Requests per 100s||5,000|
These limits apply to each Google Cloud Platform Console project and are shared across all applications and IP addresses using that project.
If you need additional quota for your project:
- Go to the Quotas page in the GCP Console.
- From the Services drop down, select Cloud Memorystore for Redis API
- From the list of quotas, click the checkbox next to the quota labeled Total Redis capacity (GB) for the desired region.
- Click the Edit Quotas button.
- In the edit pane, enter your contact information, then click Next.
- Enter your desired quota, then click Done.
- Click Submit request.