Welcome to the Google Cloud Endpoints developer community! There are many ways to get involved in the developer community, whether you want to learn from other developers and community resources, contribute to open source projects, or share your own knowledge and experience.
Discuss the Platform on Google Groups
We've established discussion groups/mailing lists for developers to discuss the platform, ask questions, and get notified of new release announcements and upcoming downtime.
Ask Development Questions on Stack Overflow
Ask technical questions on Stack Overflow using the official google-cloud-endpoints tag. Cloud Endpoints team and community members monitor this channel and answer questions.
File Feature Requests and Defects
If you're interested in enterprise-level service and support, consider signing up for a support package.
Use and Contribute to Samples on GitHub
The Cloud Endpoints team monitors issues filed against the Cloud Endpoints sample code repositories on GitHub:
- Cloud Endpoints Samples: https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/endpoints-samples/issues
- Java Samples: https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/java-docs-samples/issues
- Node Samples: https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/nodejs-docs-samples/issues
- Python Samples: https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/python-docs-samples/issues
- Go Samples: https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/golang-samples/issues
- Ruby Samples: https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/ruby-docs-samples/issues
- PHP Samples: https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/php-docs-samples/issues