Version 3.0.0, released 2022-06-09
This is the first version of this package to depend on GAX v4.
There are some breaking changes, both in GAX v4 and in the generated code. The changes that aren't specific to any given API are described in the Google Cloud documentation. We don't anticipate any changes to most customer code, but please file a GitHub issue if you run into problems.
The most important change in this release is the use of the Grpc.Net.Client package for gRPC communication, instead of Grpc.Core. When using .NET Core 3.1 or .NET 5.0+ this should lead to a smaller installation footprint and greater compatibility (e.g. with Apple M1 chips). Any significant change in a core component comes with the risk of incompatibility, however - so again, please let us know if you encounter any issues.
API-specific new features
- Import of Grafeas from Github (commit bf347e1)
Version 2.4.0, released 2022-01-18
- Modify the bazel.BUILD file by hand to include the compliance protos which are not autogenerated (commit 6c8513c)
- Add java_outer_classname to intoto protos to fix java client generation issues due to name collisions (commit e9595c3)
- Updating the grafeas protos to include compliance and intoto attestation protos (commit 06c7007)
Version 2.3.0, released 2021-09-20
- Commit ac367e2: feat: Regenerate all APIs to support self-signed JWTs
Version 2.2.0, released 2021-05-25
No API surface changes; just dependency updates.
Version 2.1.0, released 2020-11-12
- Commit 0790924: fix: Add gRPC compatibility constructors
- Commit 0ca05f5: chore: Regenerate all APIs using protoc 3.13 and Grpc.Tools 2.31
- Commit 6bde7a3: docs: Regenerate all APIs with service comments in client documentation
- Commit f83bdf1: fix: Apply timeouts to RPCs without retry
- Commit 947a573: docs: Regenerate all clients with more explicit documentation
Version 2.0.0, released 2020-03-19
No API surface changes compared with 2.0.0-beta01, just dependency and implementation changes.
Version 2.0.0-beta01, released 2020-02-19
This is the first prerelease targeting GAX v3. Please see the breaking changes guide for details of changes to both GAX and code generation.
Version 1.0.0, released 2019-12-10
Initial GA release.