Version 2.0.0-beta07, released 2021-12-07
Commit 8598bf5: docs: fix docstring formatting
Version 2.0.0-beta06, released 2021-09-01
Commit ac367e2: feat: Regenerate all APIs to support self-signed JWTs
Version 2.0.0-beta05, released 2021-05-26
- Commit 3dfe0cf: feat: add canonical_name and folder fields
Version 2.0.0-beta04, released 2020-11-18
- Commit 0ca05f5: chore: Regenerate all APIs using protoc 3.13 and Grpc.Tools 2.31
- Commit 28fa21a: docs: updated description of finding severity field
- Commit 6696f32: docs: Clarified that event_time can also be considered as the "update time" for a Finding. It also captures when a Finding was updated. The previous wording could've been interpreted as only the creation time.
Version 2.0.0-beta03, released 2020-08-17
- Commit 95b05fe:
- feat: Added field severity to findings Clients will now see a new field, severity, on findings. They will also be able to filter and group by severity on ListFinding and GroupFinding API calls.
- Commit 2f4a2c6:
- fix: Correct securitycenter grpc_service_configs
- Commit 6bde7a3:
- Includes service comments in client documentation. The comments are included as they are, on a "remarks" section both in the abstract base class and the concrete implementation.
- Commit f83bdf1:
- Enables RPCs without retries to still have timeouts specified.
- Commit 2c1b17e:
- Specify allowed fields for UpdateNotificationConfig
- Commit b6d323c:
- fix!: Fix the version casing in the C# namespace option BREAKING CHANGE: This would break any C# code already generated, but this file is very new, so is unlikely to break anyone.
- Commit 947a573:
- Adds more explicit documentation
- Commit 0dfc53b:
- docs: fix broken link to policy reference documentation.
Version 2.0.0-beta02, released 2020-03-19
- Commit 8746b2d: Amended retry configuration
No API surface changes compared with 2.0.0-beta01, just dependency and implementation changes.
Version 2.0.0-beta01, released 2020-02-18
This is the first prerelease targeting GAX v3. Please see the breaking changes guide for details of changes to both GAX and code generation.
Version 1.0.0-beta01, released 2020-02-07
Initial beta release.