Version 2.3.0, released 2021-08-31
- Commit ac367e2: feat: Regenerate all APIs to support self-signed JWTs
Version 2.2.0, released 2021-05-26
No API surface changes; just dependency updates.
Version 2.1.0, released 2020-10-20
- Commit fab7d7e: docs: Fix proto comments for language API inorder for docs parsing to work correctly. (issue 5415)
- Commit 0790924: fix: Add gRPC compatibility constructors
- Commit 0ca05f5: chore: Regenerate all APIs using protoc 3.13 and Grpc.Tools 2.31
- Commit 6bde7a3: docs: Regenerate all APIs with service comments in client documentation
- Commit 947a573: docs: Regenerate all clients with more explicit documentation
- Commit 7a0a214: docs: change relative URLs to absolute URLs to fix broken links.
Version 2.0.0, released 2020-03-18
No API surface changes compared with 2.0.0-beta01, just dependency and implementation changes.
Version 2.0.0-beta01, released 2020-02-17
This is the first prerelease targeting GAX v3. Please see the breaking changes guide for details of changes to both GAX and code generation.
Additional breaking changes not covered in the guide:
- Legacy methods accepting nullable EncodingType parameters have been removed
Version 1.4.0, released 2019-12-09
- Commit 699db57: Some retry settings are now obsolete, and will be removed in the next major version
- Methods accepting
Nullable<EncodingType>parameters are now obsolete, and will be removed in the next major version. (Equivalent methods with non-nullable parameters have been added.)
Version 1.3.0, released 2019-07-10
- More entity
- Added more sentiment analysis method overloads
Version 1.2.0, released 2019-02-05
- Added async methods that accept requests (as well as the other signatures)
Version 1.1.0, released 2017-11-14
- New feature: text classification
Version 1.0.0, released 2017-09-19
Initial GA release.