Version 2.2.0, released 2023-05-11
- Added mix-ins for long running operations, IAM, and locations (commit 598f5cd)
- Clarified that vpcConnector shortname is only returned if the connector is in the same project as the function (commit 598f5cd)
- Applied general style guide updates to descriptions (commit 598f5cd)
Version 2.1.0, released 2023-01-19
- Enable REST transport in C# (commit 496c8ab)
Version 2.0.0, released 2022-06-08
This is the first version of this package to depend on GAX v4.
There are some breaking changes, both in GAX v4 and in the generated code. The changes that aren't specific to any given API are described in the Google Cloud documentation. We don't anticipate any changes to most customer code, but please file a GitHub issue if you run into problems.
The most important change in this release is the use of the Grpc.Net.Client package for gRPC communication, instead of Grpc.Core. When using .NET Core 3.1 or .NET 5.0+ this should lead to a smaller installation footprint and greater compatibility (e.g. with Apple M1 chips). Any significant change in a core component comes with the risk of incompatibility, however - so again, please let us know if you encounter any issues.
- Added support for CMEK (commit 0a513ca)
Clarified wording around quota usage (commit 0a513ca)
Version 1.3.0, released 2021-11-10
- feat: Secret Manager integration fields 'secret_environment_variables' and 'secret_volumes' added
- feat: CMEK integration fields 'kms_key_name' and 'docker_repository' added
Version 1.2.0, released 2021-09-23
- Commit d4815e4: feat: add SecurityLevel option on HttpsTrigger
- Commit 9ac0b1d: docs: minor formatting fixes to Cloud Functions reference docs
- Commit ac367e2: feat: Regenerate all APIs to support self-signed JWTs
- Commit 6aa7606:
- fix: Updating behavior of source_upload_url during Get/List function calls
- Regenerating cloud functions docs
Version 1.1.0, released 2021-05-05
No API surface changes; just dependency updates.
Version 1.0.0, released 2020-10-19
Initial GA release.
- Commit 0ca05f5: chore: Regenerate all APIs using protoc 3.13 and Grpc.Tools 2.31
Version 1.0.0-beta01, released 2020-07-15
Initial beta release.