Version 3.4.0, released 2022-01-17
- Spark runtime versioning for Spark batches (commit b6189ae)
- Custom image containers for Spark batches (commit b6189ae)
- Auto-diagnostic of failed Spark batches (commit b6189ae)
Local SSD NVME interface support for GCE clusters (commit b6189ae)
Version 3.3.0, released 2021-10-14
Commit 7c1e526: feat: add Dataproc Serverless for Spark Batches API
Version 3.2.0, released 2021-08-19
- Commit ac367e2: feat: Regenerate all APIs to support self-signed JWTs
Version 3.1.0, released 2021-04-29
- Commit d429843:
- feat: The new start and stop cluster methods.
- feat: The ability to specify a metastore config in a cluster.
- feat: The ability to specify a (BETA) GKE cluster when creating a Dataproc cluster.
- feat: The ability to configure the behavior for private IPv6 cluster networking.
- feat: The ability to specify node affinity groups for clusters.
- feat: The ability to specify shielded VM configurations for clusters.
- feat: Support for service-account based secure multi-tenancy.
- feat: The ability to specify cluster labels for picking which cluster should run a job.
- feat: Components for DOCKER, DRUID, FLINK, HBASE, RANGER, and SOLR
- feat: The ability to specify a DAG timeout for workflows.
Version 3.0.0, released 2020-11-17
- Commit 0ca05f5: chore: Regenerate all APIs using protoc 3.13 and Grpc.Tools 2.31
- Commit baae3ab: docs: change relative URLs to absolute URLs to fix broken links.
- Commit 0ceb9e8: feat: Additional fields for the
- Commit 9724a7a: fix!: fix LRO annotations for method
- Commit 6bde7a3: docs: Regenerate all APIs with service comments in client documentation
- Commit f83bdf1: fix: Apply timeouts to RPCs without retry
- Commit bdd321b: docs: change relative URLs to absolute URLs to fix broken links.
- Commit 947a573: docs: Regenerate all clients with more explicit documentation
Please note the breaking change compared with 2.1.0, in terms of long-running operation response/metadata types.
Version 2.1.0, released 2020-05-04
- Commit cdd7342: docs: change relative URLs to absolute URLs to fix broken links.
- Commit e644610:
- Adds Dataproc Jobs.SubmitJobAsOperation RPC
- Adds SparkR and Presto job types to WorkflowTemplates
- Adds new Optional Components
- Clarifies usage of some APIs
- Commit edebc2b: fix Dataproc: add missing
- Commit bd045c2: Adds resource name overloads for autoscaling policy operations
Version 2.0.0, released 2020-03-17
- Commit c120b77:
- Feature: SparkR and Presto job support
- Feature: Lifecycle config support
- Feature: Reservation affinity support
- Commit 5ae3789: Breaking changes around resource names, due to removing RegionOrLocationName
Note that the breaking change here was expected; RegionOrLocationName didn't represent the name of a real resource, and we now have better options for handling parents of resources with multiple patterns.
Version 2.0.0-beta01, released 2020-02-18
This is the first prerelease targeting GAX v3. Please see the breaking changes guide for details of changes to both GAX and code generation.
- Commit a629906: Adds AutoscalingPolicyClient.
Version 1.1.0, released 2019-12-09
- Commit 4e38a24: Autoscaling and security configuration
- Commit 50658e2: Add resource name format methods
Version 1.0.0, released 2019-07-10
Initial GA release.