Version 3.1.0, released 2022-07-11
- Added ResponseParams proto messages ## Version 3.0.0, released 2022-06-09
This is the first version of this package to depend on GAX v4.
There are some breaking changes, both in GAX v4 and in the generated code. The changes that aren't specific to any given API are described in the Google Cloud documentation. We don't anticipate any changes to most customer code, but please file a GitHub issue if you run into problems.
The most important change in this release is the use of the Grpc.Net.Client package for gRPC communication, instead of Grpc.Core. When using .NET Core 3.1 or .NET 5.0+ this should lead to a smaller installation footprint and greater compatibility (e.g. with Apple M1 chips). Any significant change in a core component comes with the risk of incompatibility, however - so again, please let us know if you encounter any issues.
- Add emulator support for Bigtable (including the admin client) (commit 7ab4d78)
- This follows the same pattern as other clients. ## Version 2.6.0, released 2022-02-22
- Add WarmAndPing request for channel priming (commit 263af4c)
- Add explicit routing header annotations for bigtable/v2 (commit 53d712e) ## Version 2.5.0, released 2022-01-18
No API surface changes; just dependency updates.
Version 2.4.0, released 2021-09-23
- Commit 2a57d32: docs: Fix the documentation for BigtableServiceApiSettings
Version 2.3.0, released 2021-08-18
- Commit b58fa0b: Fix Bigtable for self-signed JWTs
- Commit ac367e2: Regenerate all APIs with self-signed JWT support
This release fixes a subtle bug that would cause BigtableServiceApiClient.Create() to fail when used with GAX 3.5.0, as well as enabling self-signed JWT support.
Version 2.2.0, released 2021-05-05
- Commit 9f5f0aa: fix: Regenerate server-streaming calls with Google request params. Fixes issue 6310.
- Commit 1b91d27: feat: migrate bigtable retry/timeout settings to gRPC's service configs
Version 2.1.1, released 2020-12-02
- Commit ef17912: feat: Reduce the gRPC keepalive time from 1 minute to 30 seconds
This change may improve reliability (and makes this library consistent with other languages) but does not affect the API surface.
Version 2.1.0, released 2020-10-12
- Commit 0790924: fix: Add gRPC compatibility constructors
- Commit 0ca05f5: chore: Regenerate all APIs using protoc 3.13 and Grpc.Tools 2.31
- Commit 6bde7a3: docs: Regenerate all APIs with service comments in client documentation
- Commit f83bdf1: fix: Regenerate all APIs with generator changes to fix timeouts
- Commit 808fab8: chore: set Ruby namespace in proto options
- Commit 0c129ac: chore: Update bigtable grpc service config
- Commit 947a573: docs: Regenerate all clients with more explicit documentation
Version 2.0.0, released 2020-04-08
No API surface changes compared with 2.0.0-beta02, just a GA release.
Version 2.0.0-beta02, released 2020-03-17
No API surface changes compared with 2.0.0-beta01, just dependency and implementation changes.
Version 2.0.0-beta01, released 2020-02-17
This is the first prerelease targeting GAX v3. Please see the breaking changes guide for details of changes to both GAX and code generation.
Version 1.1.0, released 2019-12-10
- Commit 372e60b: Some retry settings are now obsolete, and will be removed from the next major version
- Commit ee5c7dc: Introduce client builder types for simpler configuration
- Additional RPC overloads
Version 1.0.0, released 2019-05-23
Initial GA release.