Version 3.4.0, released 2022-04-26
No API surface changes; just dependency updates.
Version 3.3.0, released 2022-02-07
- Add owner email to TransferConfig message (commit 5939502)
- Allow customer to enroll a datasource programmatically (commit 5939502)
- Improvements to various message and field descriptions (commit 5939502)
Version 3.2.0, released 2021-09-23
- Commit edaadae: docs: Improvements to various message and field descriptions
- Commit ac367e2: feat: Regenerate all APIs to support self-signed JWTs
Version 3.1.0, released 2021-05-25
- Commit 3717e0d: Regenerate all APIs with generator change for deprecation
Version 3.0.0, released 2020-09-28
- Commit 924f350: fix!: Remove obsolete
- Commit 0ca05f5: chore!: Regenerate all APIs with new protoc/gRPC tooling
- This is a subtly breaking change, as the gRPC client constructor accepting a Channel parameter has been changed to accept ChannelBase. We don't expect this to actually break customers, but it is definitely a binary-incompatible change.
- Commit 6bde7a3: docs: Regenerate all APIs with service comments in client documentation
- Commit f83bdf1: fix: Regenerate all APIs with improved timeout behavior
- Commit 947a573: docs: Regenerate all clients with more explicit documentation
- Commit 0c88ce0: feat: Add a new AuthorizationType for Data Source Definition.
Version 2.0.0, released 2020-03-17
No API surface changes compared with 2.0.0-beta01, just dependencies and implementation changes.
Version 2.0.0-beta01, released 2020-02-17
This is the first prerelease targeting GAX v3. Please see the breaking changes guide for details of changes to both GAX and code generation.
Version 1.1.0, released 2019-12-10
- Commit c0001b5: Adds service account, email and PubSub options.
- Commit cc6ec31: Introduces a oneof for TransferConfig.Destination and TransferRun.Destingation.
- Commit 50658e2: Adds a Format method for all resource name classes
Version 1.0.0, released 2019-07-10
Initial GA release.