The Cloud Code Log Viewer provides tools for searching and filtering logs.
To view logs from a Cloud Run service, follow these steps:
- To open the Log Viewer, open the command palette (press
Por click View > Command Palette) and then run Cloud Code: View Logs.
- Select Cloud Run Logs from the Log Type list.
- Select a Cloud Run service from the Service list.
- To view the logs from a particular revision, select a revision using the Revision list.
- To refine your search results, click Search Logs and then type search terms. This search includes the namespace, deployment, pod, container, and time. For clusters with Cloud Logging enabled, you can also filter by severity level.
Viewing logs for a specific resource
To view the logs for a specific resource, follow these steps:
- Click Cloud Code and then expand the Cloud Run ssection.
- Right-click a resource and then click View logs.
Viewing streaming logs
To have the Log Viewer display updated logs as the logs are generated, in the Log Viewer, turn the Streaming slider on.