With this API, you can do any of the following.
For billing accounts:
- Get a list of all your billing accounts.
- Get information about a particular billing account.
- List the projects associated with a billing account.
- Get billing information for a project.
- Enable billing on a project (by associating it with a billing account).
- Disable billing on a project (by removing its billing account).
- Change which billing account is associated with a project.
For the cloud catalog:
- Programmatic access to the entire public Google Cloud Platform catalog
- Billable SKUs
- Public pricing
- Relevant metadata
You can access the Google Cloud Billing API in one of the following ways:
There are several options for how to start using the Google Cloud Billing API.
The one-minute experience: APIs Explorer
To play around and see what the API can do, without writing any code, visit the APIs Explorer. Instant gratification!
The one-hour experience: Your First App
For a step-by-step tutorial explaining how to get up and running, follow the instructions in Your First App.
To look up a particular resource type or method, see the Reference.