With this API, you can do any of the following.
For Cloud Billing Accounts:
- Get a list of all your Cloud Billing Accounts.
- Get information about a particular Cloud Billing Account.
- List any Google Cloud Platform project associated with a Cloud Billing Account.
- Get billing information for a GCP project.
- Enable billing on a GCP project (by associating it with a Cloud Billing Account).
- Disable billing on a GCP project (by removing its Cloud Billing Account).
- Change which Cloud Billing Account is associated with a GCP project.
For the Cloud Billing Catalog API:
- Programmatic access to the entire public Google Cloud Platform (GCP) catalog
- Billable SKUs
- Public pricing
- Relevant metadata
You can access the Cloud Billing API in one of the following ways:
There are several options for how to start using the Google Cloud Billing API.
The one-minute experience: APIs Explorer
To play around and see what the API can do, without writing any code, visit the APIs Explorer. Instant gratification!
The one-hour experience:
For a step-by-step tutorial explaining how to get up and running, follow the instructions in Your first app.
To look up a particular resource type or method, see the Reference.