Google Cloud Ready - BigQuery
Google Cloud Ready - BigQuery recognizes partner solutions that have met a core set of requirements to ensure the best possible integration between the partner product and BigQuery. Validated partner products enable existing and prospective customers to discover and use proven partner products. Now BigQuery customers can save time on evaluating new tools, and focus on building solutions using partner products that have been proven through a rigorous validation process to work optimally with BigQuery.
How does Google Cloud Ready - BigQuery work?
Our BigQuery Validation Program allows partners to validate their integrations with BigQuery to ensure the best possible customer experience. Our BigQuery Validation Program has three phases:
Evaluate: A Google team runs a series of data integration tests in a sandboxed production environment and compares results against best practices and performance benchmarks.
Enhance: We take the results of the Evaluate phase and work with our partners to fill in the gaps, if any.
Enable: Together with our partners, we refine existing documentation to make sure our mutual customers have everything they need to successfully implement a solution using our integrated products.
Scope of the program and partner benefits
When partners sign up for this initiative, Google Cloud teams test the quality of their BigQuery integration. Partners can then work on addressing any identified gaps or areas for improvement. Once the partner integration is validated, we recognize the partner with the designation Google Cloud Ready - BigQuery.
The program benefits partners by providing a comprehensive review of their software at no charge to them to ensure that they are following BigQuery best practices and identifying areas for improvement.
The following is a list of the benefits offered to participating ISVs :
- Increased customer confidence in partner solutions validated to work with BigQuery.
- Partner Badging and Google Cloud Ready - BigQuery designation.
- Priority placement and recognition on the Google Cloud BigQuery Partner Page.
- Support for additional GTM activities that are in addition to those available through the standard Partner Advantage program. These additional benefits include joint blogs, PR, workshops, webinars and more.
- Access to Google Cloud Partner Engineering and BigQuery Product teams for joint roadmap development and quarterly exclusive feature release previews.
- Support for creating best practice guides, solution briefs and joint reference architecture.
How are partners selected for validation?
Partners that are interested in program participation need to meet the following minimum criteria:
- Partner product includes a production-quality BigQuery integration.
- At least 5 customers using partner product in production with BigQuery.
- 1 public customer case study.
Based on validation resource availability, the Google Cloud Partner team will coordinate with you to schedule your validation.
Become a Google Cloud Ready - BigQuery partner
Eligible Google Cloud partners can participate in the Google Cloud Ready - BigQuery initiative to qualify and promote their solutions by meeting the requirements based on how the partner product is categorized. Categories include:
- BI & Data Science
- ETL & Data Integration
- Connectors and Tools
- Data Governance
Each category requires successful completion of category-specific integration and interoperability testing.
If you are already a Google Cloud Partner and are interested in participating in this program, please contact your Partner Manager, apply directly from the Partner Advantage Portal, or by filling out this form. If you are not already a Google Cloud Partner, you can start the application process by completing our enrollment form. If you have any questions related to the program, Contact us .