What is Service Usage API?
The Service Usage API is an infrastructure service of Google Cloud that lets you list and manage APIs and Services in your Google Cloud projects. You can list and manage APIs and Services provided by Google, Google Cloud, and third-party producers.
Why use Service Usage?
You can use the Service Usage API to perform the following tasks in your Google Cloud projects:
- List enabled APIs and services.
- Enable or disable APIs and services.
- List quota limits on APIs and services.
- Override quota limits on APIs and services.
Before you can use most Google APIs you must first enable them in a Google Cloud project. For more information, see the following resources:
- To learn how to list available and enabled services in your Google Cloud projects, see Listing services.
- To learn how to enable and disable services, see Enabling and disabling services.
- To learn how to list and manage quota limits on services, see Managing service quota.
- To find out how to perform common Service Usage tasks, read our how-to guides.
- To learn more about Service Usage, read our concept guides.