Optional. A query string for searching for projects that the
caller has resourcemanager.projects.get permission to.
If multiple fields are included in the query, then it will
return results that match any of the fields. Some eligible
- **displayName, name**: Filters by displayName.
- **parent**: Project's parent (for example:
folders/123, organizations/*). Prefer parent
field over parent.type and parent.id.
- **parent.type**: Parent's type: folder or
- **parent.id**: Parent's id number (for example:
- **id, projectId**: Filters by projectId.
- **state, lifecycleState**: Filters by state.
- **labels**: Filters by label name or value.
- **labels. (where is the name of a
label)**: Filters by label name.
Search expressions are case insensitive.
Some examples queries:
- **name:how***: The project's name starts with "how".
- **name:Howl**: The project's name is Howl or
- **name:HOWL**: Equivalent to above.
- **NAME:howl**: Equivalent to above.
- **labels.color:***: The project has the label
- **labels.color:red**: The project's label color
has the value red.
- **labels.color:red labels.size:big**: The project's
label color has the value red or its label
size has the value big.
If no query is specified, the call will return projects for
which the user has the resourcemanager.projects.get
Optional. A pagination token returned from a previous call
indicates from where listing should continue.
Optional. The maximum number of projects to
return in the response. The server can return
fewer projects than requested. If unspecified,
server picks an appropriate default.