You can review all connection profiles from the Connection profiles page. The connection profiles list presents all source connection profiles, created by any user, which haven't been deleted.
The connection profiles list displays a default set of high-level information for each connection profile, including:
- The connection profile display name and ID.
- Activity indicates if the connection profile is in use by one or more
active migration jobs, where an active migration job is any migration job
that's not in
COMPLETEDstatus. The number of jobs next to the status indicates the total number of jobs (both active and inactive) referencing the connection profile.
- The source database engine (database type) for which the connection profile is configured.
- The hostname or IP address, and port of the source database that the connection profile is representing.
- When the connection profile was created.
In addition, the user may choose additional columns to display more information. To do this, click the column selection button at the top-right corner of the connection profiles list. Additional columns available for display include:
- The username with which Database Migration Service is connecting to the source database.
- The region where the connection profile was saved.
- The method of SSL/TLS configuration selected for the encryption type (None, Server-only authentication, or Server-client authentication).
- When the connection profile was updated most recently.