This page explains GKE on-prem's quotas and limits for Google Cloud projects, clusters, and nodes.
- For each admin cluster, you can deploy a maximum of 5 user clusters.
- For each user cluster, you can create a minimum 3 nodes.
- For each user cluster, you can create a maximum of 25 nodes.
- For each Google Cloud project, you can register a maximum 15 user clusters. To register more than 15, submit a request for additional quota through Cloud Console.
- User clusters must have unique names across admin clusters within a Google Cloud project.
Currently, there is no defined limit to the following:
- Number of admin clusters you can create.
- Number of Pods per user cluster node.
- Number of containers per user cluster node.