- Does Google use the video I send to the Video Intelligence API?
- Google does not use any of your content (such as videos and labels) for any purpose except to provide you with the Video Intelligence API service.
- Will Google share the video I send to the Video Intelligence API?
- We will not make the video that you send available to the public, or share it with anyone else, except as necessary to provide the Video Intelligence API service. For example, sometimes, we may need to use a third-party vendor to help us provide some aspect of our services, such as storage or transmission of data, who will be under appropriate security and confidentiality contractual obligations. We will not share the video that you send with any other parties, or make it public, for any other purpose.
- Will the video I send to the Video Intelligence API, the results or other information about the request itself, be stored on Google servers? If so, how long and where is the information kept, and do I have access to it?
- When you send a video to the Video Intelligence API, we must store that video for a short period of time in order to perform the analysis and return the results to you. The stored video is typically deleted in a few hours. Google also temporarily logs some metadata about your Video Intelligence requests (such as the time the request was received and the size of the request) to improve our service and combat abuse.
- How does Google protect and ensure the security of the data I send to the Video Intelligence API?
- Please refer to the Google Cloud Platform Security page which describes the security measures in place for Google’s Cloud Services.
- Does Google use my data for improving Google Video Intelligence API?
- Currently, Google does not use the content you send to train and improve our Google Video Intelligence features such as its machine perception model.
- Does Google claim ownership of the content I send in the request to the Video Intelligence API?
- Google does not claim any ownership in any of the content (including videos and labels) that you transmit to the Video Intelligence API.
- Can I resell the Video Intelligence API?
- No, you are not permitted to resell the Video Intelligence API service. You can still integrate the Video Intelligence API into applications of independent value.
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2022-11-30 UTC.