In this guide, you learn how to create a new catalog.
Before you begin
Sign in to your Google Account.
If you don't already have one, sign up for a new account.
In the Cloud Console, on the project selector page, select or create a Cloud project.
Make sure that billing is enabled for your Google Cloud project. Learn how to confirm billing is enabled for your project.
- Enable the Deployment Manager and Compute Engine APIs.
- Before you can create a catalog, make sure to add
yourself to the
cloudprivatecatalog.catalogManagerroles in the organization node.
Create a catalog
When you create a new catalog, you give it a name and a description.
To create a catalog:
- Go to the Cloud Console
Go to the Private Catalog page
- Click Select to choose the Google Cloud project.
- Click Manage Solutions.
- Click Create Catalog.
- Enter a name for the catalog.
- Enter a description of the catalog. The description is only visible to cloud admins.
- Click Create.