- Does Google look at or use the text I send to the Cloud Natural Language API?
- Google does not use any of your content (such as text sent for analysis) for any purpose except to provide you with the Cloud Natural Language API service.
- Will Google share the text I send to the Cloud Natural Language API?
- We will not make the content of the text that you send available to the public, or share it with anyone else, except as necessary to provide the Cloud Natural Language API service. For example, sometimes we may need to use a third-party vendor to help us provide some aspect of our services, such as storage or transmission of data; that vendor will be under appropriate security and confidentiality contractual obligations. We won't share the text that you send with any other parties, or make it public, for any other purpose.
- Will the text I send to the Cloud Natural Language API, the results, or other information about the request itself, be stored on Google servers? If so, how long and where is the information kept, and do I have access to it?
- When you send text to Cloud Natural Language API, Google processes it in memory and does not store any customer data. Google temporarily logs some metadata about your Cloud Natural Language API requests (such as the time the request was received and the size of the request) to improve our service and combat abuse.
- How does Google protect and ensure the security of the data I send to Cloud Natural Language API?
- Please refer to the Google Cloud Platform Security page which describes the security measures in place for Google’s Cloud Services.
- Does Google use my data for improving Google Natural Language support?
- Currently, Google does not use the content you send to train and improve our Google Natural Language features such as its machine analysis model.
- Does Google claim ownership of the content I send in the request to the Cloud Natural Language API?
- Google does not claim any ownership in any of the content (including text and labels) that you transmit to the Cloud Natural Language API.
- Can I resell the Cloud Natural Language API?
- No, you are not permitted to resell the Cloud Natural Language API service. You can still integrate Cloud Natural Language API into applications of independent value.
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2023-02-02 UTC.