Version 2.3.0, released 2023-03-06
- Workaround crashes in gRPC for C++ (commit edf4bda)
- Corrected information about the limit of certificates that can be attached to a Certificate Map Entry (commit 7219d64)
Version 2.2.0, released 2023-01-18
- Enable REST transport in C# (commit 0f8560c)
Version 2.1.0, released 2022-10-06
- Added support for Private Trust to Certificate Manager API (commit 9722cb7)
Version 2.0.0, released 2022-09-15
No API surface changes; just dependency updates and promotion to GA.
Version 2.0.0-beta02, released 2022-07-11
- BREAKING CHANGE Removed resource definition of Compute API resources and incorrect resource references that used them (commit 0fff1eb)
Version 2.0.0-beta01, released 2022-06-09
This is the first version of this package to depend on GAX v4.
There are some breaking changes, both in GAX v4 and in the generated code. The changes that aren't specific to any given API are described in the Google Cloud documentation. We don't anticipate any changes to most customer code, but please file a GitHub issue if you run into problems.
The most important change in this release is the use of the Grpc.Net.Client package for gRPC communication, instead of Grpc.Core. When using .NET Core 3.1 or .NET 5.0+ this should lead to a smaller installation footprint and greater compatibility (e.g. with Apple M1 chips). Any significant change in a core component comes with the risk of incompatibility, however - so again, please let us know if you encounter any issues.
Version 1.0.0-beta02, released 2022-04-26
- BREAKING CHANGE Updated resource patterns to comply with https://google.aip.dev/123#annotating-resource-types (commit 9f116f5)
- Fix docstring formatting (commit 3fa70c6) ## Version 1.0.0-beta01, released 2022-02-09