Cloud Data Loss Prevention has a user interface (UI) that is available in the console. The Cloud DLP UI contains a subset of the functionality available in the DLP API, as detailed on this page.
This topic provides instructions on how to access the Cloud DLP UI and lists the features available in the Cloud DLP UI.
Access the Cloud DLP UI
To access Cloud DLP in the console:
Alternatively, do the following:
- In the console, if the navigation menu isn't visible, click the navigation button in the upper-left corner of the page.
- Point to Security, and then click Data Loss Prevention.
The Cloud DLP UI appears.
The Cloud DLP UI supports the following existing Cloud DLP features:
- Inspection jobs for inspecting Cloud Storage, BigQuery, and Datastore storage repositories: Creating, listing, deleting, viewing detail, and triggering (with a job trigger).
- Inspection job triggers: Creating/scheduling, listing, deleting, updating, and viewing detail.
- Inspection templates: Creating, listing, deleting, updating, and viewing detail.
- Stored custom dictionary infoTypes: Creating, listing, deleting, updating, and viewing detail.
To offer your feedback on the Cloud DLP UI, please send an email to the engineering team at email@example.com.