Stay organized with collections
Save and categorize content based on your preferences.
Change log for IBM_DATAPOWER
- Added grok pattern for retrieving "src_ip".
Enhancement - The newly ingested SYSLOG format logs have been handled and parsed..
- If Log contains any response code value such as 200, 201,203 are mapped to 'network.http.response_code'.
- If Log contains application protocols such as HTTP, FTP etc, are mapped to 'network.application_protocol'.
- If Target IP and Principal Hostname are not null then metadata.event_type mapped to 'NETWORK_UNCATEGORIZED'.
- If Source Ip and Principal Hostname are not null then metadata.event_type mapped to 'STATUS_UPDATE'.