Get a Google support package
Google Cloud offers different support packages to meet different needs, such as 24/7 coverage, phone support, and access to a technical support manager. For more information, see Google Cloud support.
File bugs or feature requests
You can suggest product features, provide product and documentation feedback, and report issues on our public issue tracker. Before filing an issue, review the open issues to see if someone has already reported that issue or request. If a similar open issue already exists, subscribe to the thread to keep updated.
Google engineers review the issues filed using this issue tracker.
Provide feedback for documentation
If you run into issues while using the documentation, have general feedback, or want to suggest new content, use the documentation feedback mechanism. To provide feedback, click either of the Send feedback buttons in any Access Approval documentation page. In the modal that opens, provide the following information:
- The URL of the document you are reporting.
- The inaccuracy or missing information in the document.
- Any other comments or suggestions.
The Access Approval team reviews your feedback.
Keep up with Google Cloud
- Read the Google Cloud blog.
- Follow @googlecloud and @GoogleCloudTech on Twitter.
- Watch technical tutorials on Google Cloud's channel on YouTube.