google.appengine.api.prospective_search package provides the following exception classes derived from the base
- exception QuerySyntaxError()
- Query syntax is invalid or refers to a field that does not exist in the document schema. See Query Language Overview.
- exception apiproxy_errors.Error
- The function call failed. This may occur if there is an internal error. This exception is unlikely to be due to a problem with the application.
- exception SubscriptionDoesNotExist()
- Subscription does not exist. Use list_subscriptions() to see all currently registered subscriptions.