For help with issues related to Spectrum Access System (SAS) and Citizens Broadband Radio Service Devices (CBSDs), email the SAS Support team at email@example.com.
For issues related to the SAS Portal API, email the SAS API Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email, provide the information indicated in the following sections.
Include the following information:
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) ID and serial number of your CBSD
- If you are testing with a CBSD or Domain Proxy (DP)
- If you are installing your CBSD with a Certified Professional Installer (CPI)
- The test plan version that you attempted (for interoperability testing)
- The time zone of each log
Describe the issue in detail and indicate whether there is a time limit. Be sure to include the following if they apply:
- The test case number
- The exact request you sent to SAS; include logs from the CBSD or DP
- The exact response you received from SAS
- What you expected the response from SAS to include
- When the error happened
- If the issue started recently and whether this test case was passing previously
- When the test case executed successfully