Cloud Deployment Manager does not charge for use, but any resources you deploy using Deployment Manager may incur charges. For example, Compute Engine charges for resources per the Compute Engine price sheet. For more information, see the price sheets for the respective products.
Deployment Manager enforces the following API limits and quotas:
- Unlimited read requests, which include any requests made through
gcloudor Google Cloud console. Requests such as
listwould be considered read requests.
- Unlimited delete requests to delete deployments.
- 1,000 API write requests per day, including requests made through
gcloud. This includes requests to change or create deployments and resources, such as
- 20 API requests per second.
- 1,000 active deployments per project. If you want to create additional deployments, you must first delete some deployments.
- 1 MB limit on user-provided configurations, including the YAML configuration and any imports.
- 1 MB limit on expanded configurations. When fully-expanded, your configuration cannot exceed this size.
- 10000 total resources per operation. When you make a change to a deployment, the total number of resources in the new configuration plus the number of resources from the previous configuration that you are deleting can't exceed this limit.
In addition, you are subject to quotas enforced by any other Google Cloud services you use. For example, Deployment Manager can't deploy more Compute Engine virtual machines than the available quota for your project. For more information, refer to the quota information for the specific Google Cloud Platform services.
Cloud Runtime Configuration API
Cloud Runtime Configuration API enforces the following API limits and quotas:
- 1200 Queries Per Minute (QPM) for
- 600 QPM for
- 6000 QPM for
- 4MB of data per project, which consists of all data written to the Cloud Runtime Configuration API service and accompanying metadata.