Get a Google support package
Google Cloud offers different support packages to meet different needs, such as 24/7 coverage, phone support, and access to a technical support manager. For more information, see Google Cloud Support.
Get support from the community
If you have questions about how to use or manage Database Migration Service, then try the following:
- Review the Known limitations pages for MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server.
- Review the Diagnose issues for MySQL, Diagnose issues for PostgreSQL, and Diagnose issues for SQL Server pages.
- Have a look at the FAQ.
- Search existing issues in the Stack Overflow community forums.
If you're still stuck, then take one of the following steps:
Ask a question on Stack Overflow. Use the tag
google-cloud-database-migration-servicefor questions about Database Migration Service. This tag not only receives responses from the Stack Overflow community, but also from Google engineers, who monitor the tag and offer unofficial support.
When posting your question, provide:
- A description of your problem, including any error messages.
- The operation you attempted, for example, an admin operation or query.
- The time and date (including timezone) you encountered the problem.
- The tool or library that you use to interact with Database Migration Service.
- A code sample, if applicable and possible.
File bugs or feature requests
From the Database Migration Service documentation, click
This will open a feedback form. Your comments
will be reviewed by the Database Migration Service team.