Common Components for the Google Cloud C++ Client Libraries
This library contains common components shared by all the Google Cloud C++ Client Libraries. Including:
- Credentials are used to configure authentication in the client libraries. See Authentication Components for more details on authentication.
- Options are used to override the client library default configuration. See Client Library Configuration for more details on library configuration.
- Status error codes and details from an operation.
- StatusOr returns a value on success and a
- future and promise futures (a holder that will receive a value asynchronously) and promises (the counterpart of a future, where values are stored asynchronously). They satisfy the API for
std::promise, and add support for callbacks and cancellation.
- Error Handling for more details about how the libraries report run-time errors and how you can handle them.
- Client Library Configuration for information about configuring the client libraries at runtime.
- Authentication Components for more details about how to configure authentication in the client libraries.
- Logging Components for information about enabling logging to the console in the client libraries.