bmctl is a command line tool for Anthos clusters on bare metal that simplifies
cluster creation and management. With this tool, you can:
- Create cluster and config resources.
- Check a cluster's health status and perform preflight checks.
- Get cluster configuration and credential information.
- Move resources and dependencies between management clusters.
- Reset cluster machines to prior installation states.
- Update clusters.
- Upgrade Anthos clusters on bare metal to a newer version.
To list all
bmctl commands, run:
To get help for specific commands, run:
bmctl COMMAND --help
bmctl, follow the installation instructions from the
Anthos clusters on bare metal quickstart.