Similar Job Recommendations allows you to return a set of jobs that are similar to a job seeker's job of interest.
Job entity X and an optional
resultSize number N to the
API. The Cloud Talent Solution service returns up to N similar recommended jobs.
The results are based on:
- User behavior: The API returns jobs viewed or applied for by other users who also viewed or applied for the passed-in job X.
- Job metadata: The API returns jobs with a similar classification to the passed-in job X as determined by the service's job classification machine learning model.
The list of returned jobs is sorted by relevance (Job N has higher relevance than Job N+1).
De-Duping: CTS removes jobs from the results that are
possible duplicates of the passed-in job X. De-duplication logic is based on
the passed-in Job's associated
The following steps are required or recommended when using this feature:
- For each search and Histogram request, the
userIdin the requestHeader/requestMetadata must be populated.
- For each search request, User Behavior Event reporting (via
Pub/Sub) must be implemented and, if applicable, the
implementation must send at least the following
for each search request:
- And one of:
- For best results, more than 20,000 unique user queries per month and a large number of Job entities per Company entity are recommended.
Recommended jobs are only returned for the Company associated with the passed-in
Job (additional Jobs associated with the passed-in Job's