- How is Google support changing?
Free Google support is now available for all of our customers with a billing account, including those who use Google Maps Platform for free.
- What type of customer support do you offer?
All customers will receive free Google customer support with one hour response times for critical issues, and 24x5 online support. Customers can also access community-based technical support through Stack Overflow and the Maps API Public Issue Tracker.
- How can I contact support?
You can access support by visiting the Google Cloud Platform Console, and clicking on the support section in the left navigation.
- I’m interested in working with a Google Maps Platform partner to build a custom solution. How do I contact them?
Our worldwide network of partners can help you to plan, implement, and optimize your solution based on your specific needs. Please contact us for more information on how to find the right partner.
- Where do I find additional FAQ on Google Maps Platform for developers?
- Please visit our Documentation FAQ for additional technical questions.
- How has the Google Cloud Platform Console changed?
The Google Cloud Platform Console now provides a more tailored experience to manage your Google Maps Platform implementation and billing. With the console, you can set up your account, manage your implementation, view billing, track API usage and spending trends, access customer support, and more.
- How can I monitor my usage and manage my fees?
You can monitor usage in the Metrics and Billing sections of the Google Cloud Platform Console. These sections allow you to understand your usage and spend over time, and to set custom budget reminders to notify you when your usage approaches any limit. To see how it works, visit the GCP console, and consult the Budget & Alert documentation.
To enable APIs or set up billing, we'll guide you through a few tasks:
- Pick product(s) below
- Select a project
- Set up your billing