Firebase is a mobile app platform with integrated, unified client libraries in various mobile programming languages. Firebase's different backend-as-a-service (BaaS) features help you develop high-quality apps, grow your user base, and earn more money. Each feature works independently, and they work even better together.
To use the Cloud Firestore mobile/web client libraries and other Firebase features, add Firebase to your existing Google project.
Import your existing Google project to Firebase:
- Log in to the Firebase console and click Import Google Project.
- Select your project from the list and confirm your billing country/region. Click Add Firebase.
- Confirm your billing plan and click Confirm Plan.
Enable authentication for your Firebase project to use Cloud Firestore:
- In the Firebase console, click Authentication from the navigation panel.
- Go to the Sign-in Method tab.
- Enable Email/Password and Google authentication.