No FOMO: How to attend Next ‘19 from home
Google Cloud Next is our favorite week each year—our chance to spend three full days getting to know our customers, partners, and the greater cloud community, as well as diving in deep with more than 500 breakout sessions, code labs, demos and hands-on training.
Can’t join us in San Francisco this week? You don’t have to miss out. We’ll be livestreaming all of our keynotes and customer showcases, and we’re adding videos of all our breakout sessions on YouTube throughout the week.
Here’s how to attend Next without leaving your living room:
Feel what it’s like to be there (without being there)
Our Next Live Show offers a guided tour of the Next ’19 experience. Enjoy product demos, session recaps, plus 1:1 interviews with Google Cloud customers, partners, and industry experts.
Check out our breakout sessions
We’ll be posting videos of our spotlights and breakout sessions each day—in many cases only a few hours after then happen. Follow our topic-specific channels on Next OnAir to find recordings of the most popular breakout sessions by category:
- Build—Designing applications and websites on GCP. Topics include app development, architecture, databases, compute, networking, and storage.
- Run—Managing and scaling applications and websites. Topics include DevOps/SRE, development, compute, databases, analytics, networking, and serverless.
- Analyze & Learn—Performing analytics that unlock insights from your data and enable machine learning. Topics include data analytics, ML, and AI.
- Secure—Securing applications and resources. Topics include security, identity, and compliance.
- Collaborate—Enabling your teams to achieve more, together. Topics include G Suite, Chrome Enterprise, and devices.
Take a tour of our digital showcase
Enjoy interactive experiences tailor-made for anyone who couldn’t join us in person. Google Cloud Showcase is a series of cloud technology demos and creative code experiments that are designed for anyone to enjoy and for developers to riff on. Find them at g.co/showcase.
Follow us on social for real-time updates
We’ll be posting throughout the event as it happens, so be sure to follow us for in-the-moment coverage.
- Twitter: Google Cloud, GCP, and G Suite
- Facebook: Google Cloud, GCP, and G Suite
- LinkedIn: Google Cloud and G Suite
We’re looking forward to a great week—we hope we’ll see you next year!