Thinking about cloud security? Join us for a new round of Google Cloud Security Talks
Trust & Security Lead, Google Cloud
As more and more organizations migrate to the cloud, it’s vital to understand the resources at your disposal to protect your users, applications, and data. To help you navigate the latest thinking in cloud security, we hope you’ll join us for the Google Cloud Security Talks, a live online event on June 10.
You’ll get a variety of expert insights on some of the most pressing cloud security topics, on Google Cloud and beyond, including:
- Security essentials in the cloud
- Enabling BeyondCorp in your organization today
- Protecting yourself from bleeding edge phishing and malware attacks
- Best practices around shared security
- Solving security use-cases in G Suite
- A deep dive into Cloud Security Command Center
- Unifying user, device, and app management With Cloud Identity
- Preventing data exfiltration on GCP
You can view the full agenda and register for the event at no cost to you on our website. We hope you can join us!