Register for Google Cloud Next
Marketing Director, Global Experiential Marketing
Google Cloud Next '22
Register for our flagship event October 11–13.Register Now
Google Cloud Next ‘22 kicks off on October 11 at 9AM PDT with a 24-hour “follow the sun” global digital broadcast featuring live keynotes from five locations across the globe — New York, Sunnyvale, Tokyo, Bengaluru, and Munich.
You’ll hear from the people shaping the future of computing and have the opportunity to learn from Google Cloud leaders and community influencers about ways they are solving the biggest challenges facing organizations today.
You can experience Next ‘22 digitally and in-person. Here’s how:
- Join us digitally through the Google Cloud Next website to learn about the latest news, products, and Google Cloud technology and to access technical and training content.
- Visit us locally at one of 200 physical events across six continents. In conjunction with our Partner and Developer Communities, we are excited to bring a series of small physical events around the world. Be sure to register for Next ‘22 so we can alert you about physical events in your area soon.
At Next ‘22, you’ll find knowledge and expertise to help for whatever you’re working on with content tracks personalized for application developers, data scientists, data engineers, system architects, and low/no-code developers.
To make Google Cloud Next as inclusive as possible, it is free for all attendees.
Here’s more about Next ‘22 for you to get excited:
- Experience content in your preferred language. The Next ‘22 web experience will be translated into nine languages using Cloud Translate API. For Livestream and session content, you can turn on YouTube for CC (closed captions), which supports 180+ languages.
- Engineer your own playlist. Create, build, explore, and share your own custom playlists and discover playlists curated by Google Cloud.
- Hang with fellow developers. Gain access to dedicated developer zones through Innovators Hive livestreams, in-person event registration, a developer badging experience, challenges, curated resources and more fun with drone racing.
- Engage with your community. Use session chats to engage with other participants and ask questions to presenters, so you can fully immerse yourself in the content.
Register for Next ‘22
Connect with experts, get inspired, and boost your skills.There’s no cost to join any of the Next ‘22 experience. We can’t wait to see you and we’ll be sure to keep you posted about ways to engage locally with the Google Cloud community in your area.
Say hello to tomorrow. It’s here today, at Next.