Google Cloud Next ‘19 session guide now available
Today, we’re announcing that the Google Cloud Next ‘19 session guide is now available.
One of our most important goals at Google Cloud Next is to give you the resources you need to sharpen your technical skills, expand your network, and accelerate your personal development. It’s why we host hundreds of breakout sessions each year on topics that span all of Google Cloud—from hybrid modernization, to application development, to smart analytics, and so much more. Developers, practitioners, and operators from all over the world will come together at Next, and we hope you’ll join them.
This year we’re going deep on the skills and knowledge enterprises need to be successful in the cloud. Google Cloud’s new CEO Thomas Kurian will take the stage for the first time to share Google Cloud’s vision in 2019 and beyond. You’ll hear from industry-leading voices like Anthony Goldbloom, founder of Kaggle, Google Cloud’s VP of engineering Melody Meckfessel, and developer luminaries like Kelsey Hightower and Sarah Novotny. Customers like Target, CBS, and Scotiabank will also be on hand to share their learnings and best practices with Google Cloud.
We’ve also greatly expanded our catalog of deep technical content—more than 500 breakout sessions, panels, bootcamps, and hands-on labs in all. These sessions will give you deep knowledge and comprehensive resources in five core areas:
- World-class infrastructure—Helping you migrate and modernize applications and systems on premises and in the cloud.
- Application development—Supporting you with a standard Cloud Services Platform so you can develop, deploy, integrate, and manage both your existing apps and new cloud-native applications.
- Data management—Giving you highly available and scalable tools to store and manage your structured and unstructured data.
- Analytics and intelligence—Helping you capture meaningful insights from diverse datasets and repositories with advanced data analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
- Productivity and collaboration—Equipping you with the right tools that fundamentally transform the ways teams grow, share, and work together.
This means you can spend the day learning end-to-end security and compliance for your Kubernetes software supply chain, get a primer on fast and lean data science and the microarchitecture of TPUs, then finish up with a deep dive into GKE networking best practices to help you make informed decisions about your cloud resource topology. Or pick from hundreds of other topics. What you make of Next is up to you.
To learn more, you can find the Next ‘19 session guide here.