Use the following best practices to help build your Cloud VPN.
- For the most robust Cloud VPN redundancy, configure HA VPN.
- Use an active/passive routing configuration with HA VPN.
- Set up a custom mode network before configuring Cloud VPN.
- Select Dynamic Routing with BGP as a routing option.
- Generate a strong pre-shared key for your Cloud VPN tunnels.
- Learn about the basic concepts of Cloud VPN
- See Advanced Configurations for information on high-availability, high-throughput scenarios, or multiple subnet scenarios.
- Create a custom Virtual Private Cloud network
- Set up different types of Cloud VPN
- Maintain VPN tunnels and gateways
- View logs and monitoring metrics
- Get troubleshooting help